These beautiful and simple starter kits come with EVERYTHING that you need to make a stunning piece to keep or give away. OR book a virtual or in person workshop, and you and your friends can create together.
Believe in the bold, brilliant, beautiful you! The sky’s the limit! Try-Me Kits are all the fun of Chalk Couture™ in one easy, affordable kit. Make something fun at home in minutes with all the supplies you need and How-To instructions to guide you the entire way.
Chalk Transfer™ – Believe in Yourself (A-sized, 5” x 7”)
Surface – Box Frame (5” x 7”)
Chalkology™ Paste Singles (.19 US fl. oz.) – Eucalyptus, Ocean Mist
Tool – Mini Squeegee
Always make sure to prep your transfers before use
Use and Care of the Transfer!
1. Prep and Peel: Before you begin your project, write the name of the transfer on the back of the white “backer” paper. This will help you remember what transfer and what side of the transfer to return it to. Peel the transfer off the back of the backer in a straight (not diagonal) motion.
2. FUZZ: Using our Fuzzing Cloth, place the transfer sticky side down a couple of times on the cloth. That will help it pick up a bit of fuzz so that transfer isn’t too sticky (makes it easier to peel off after). If you don’t have a fuzzing cloth, you can use a towel.
3. APPLY THE PASTE: Use Chalkology Paste by streaking a thing, even layer over the design using a Squeegee. Scrape the excess off the transfer and return it to the container. Make sure to do this quickly.
4. REMOVE: Remove the transfer from the surface in a straight (not diagonal) motion.
5. CLEAN: Wash your transfer immediately after use with cool water, gently wiping the paste away with a board eraser making sure that the design is as clean as possible. Darker colours will stain the transfer that is fine.
Let your project dry and enjoy!