You have seen them all over, but it is time to make your own door tags. These simple easy projects, you can complete in just a few minutes.
Sweet Fall Transfer
September Club Couture Transfer
Chalk Couture Wax (oh I should have done this on all of them)
Harvest Shimmer Paste
Olive Shimmer Paste
Copper Shimmer Paste
Crimson Shimmer Paste
Using the Wax, place a small amount using a paper towel or rag, rub on the surfaces.
Use and Care of the Transfer!
1. Prep and Peel: Before you begin your project, write the name of the transfer on the back of the white “backer” paper. This will help you remember what transfer and what side of the transfer to return it to. Peel the transfer off the back of the backer in a straight (not diagonal) motion.
2. FUZZ: Using our Fuzzing Cloth, place the transfer sticky side down a couple of times on the cloth. That will help it pick up a bit of fuzz so that transfer isn’t too sticky (makes it easier to peel off after). If you don’t have a fuzzing cloth, you can use a towel.
3. APPLY THE PASTE: Use Chalkology Paste by streaking a thing, even layer over the design using a Squeegee. Scrape the excess off the transfer and return it to the container. Make sure to do this quickly.
4. REMOVE: Remove the transfer from the surface in a straight (not diagonal) motion.
5. CLEAN: Wash your transfer immediately after use with cool water, gently wiping the paste away with a board eraser making sure that the design is as clean as possible. Darker colours will stain the transfer that is fine.
Let your project dry and enjoy!
And that’s it! Hey, would you like your own copy of our most recent Chalk Couture Catalog? Click HERE and add your name and email – one will be sent out to you. I would love to see you in my VIP group, that is where I give all the extra goodies – you can click here and come and hang out!